The Warehouse Packer is responsible to accurately, efficiently and safely perform duties required to prepare and deliver customer orders to Colectivo retail, café and wholesale customers via conveyor, UPS, USPS, Truck or Colectivo delivery drivers. Products to be delivered include coffee, tea, café related wholesale items and service parts.
• Perform administrative duties as required by Supervisor.
• Prepare sales orders, packaging and other materials as specified on customer notes pages, frac sheets or other documentation.
• Fulfill customer orders by accurately and efficiently identifying product, counting, weighing, blending, grinding, packaging, reporting and marking and staging product for delivery to retail and wholesale customers.
• Build back-stock inventory as requested by supervisor or standard department inventory process.
• Keep work areas clean and organized, and completing housekeeping duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Setup and process frac orders as required.
• Setup and process Matrix frac machine as required.
• Setup and process bulk grinders as required.
• Create labels for UPS, USPS orders and process invoicing on the computer as assigned by supervisor.
• Receive, stock and re-stock inventory as assigned by supervisor.
• Perform inventory audits as assigned by supervisor.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
High School Diploma
Basic math skills
Able to lift minimum of 40lbs