The Sales Support Specialist is the primary contact for wholesale account management. This position is required to process all orders accurately, efficiently, and timely to provide customers with quality and consistent service. The Sales Support Specialist achieves this goal by generating sales orders and invoices and maintaining accounts through consistent communication with internal/external customers, sales representatives, and other departments as it relates to Colectivo Coffee’s Mission and Values.
· Maintain wholesale accounts by processing orders, resolving customer issues, andanswering questions in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
· Provide wholesale and retail customers with accurate information regarding all ColectivoCoffee and Troubadour Bakery products and services.
· Demonstrate consistent follow through in addressing for customers’ and co-workers’ questionsand issues.
· Assist sales representatives as required with prospective account tasks including pre-qualifyinginterested customers and completing proper account setup.
· Assist wholesale customers in placing their first orders and ensuring all accountrequirements are met.
· Participate in continual improvement of Sales Support Department processes.
· Present Colectivo Coffee as a friendly, knowledgeable company interested in servicingits customers to meet their business objectives.
· Provide professional customer service to retail customers, responding as needed toinquiries from café and web store customers via phone and email.
· Demonstrate good communication, technical and professional skills by anticipating and troubleshootingcustomer and Colectivo staff needs, timely and efficiently.
· Perform sales-related and administrative tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor.
· Answer and directing phone calls
· Maintain order databases.
· MAS2014 accounting system for daily and research purposes.
· Complete general administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, shredding, laminating,etc.
Duties of this position are performed with supervision by the National Sales Manager.Accomplishing these duties with accuracy and promptness is essential to the success of this position. Decision making authority covers the daily activities of the position. All policy changes, procedure changes, or expense needs are deferred to the National SalesManager.
HighSchool education or equivalent.
2-3years experience in a customer service field preferably in an office setting.
Knowledge of MS Office Suite, web based and business applications
Ability to use various office equipment.